I hope you are still feeling the warmth and fullness of Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving, but I must admit I'm so glad that it has passed so I can fully commit myself to the spirit of Christmas! Today is your last chance to enter the Everee Wednesday Contest giveaway! We've received some adorable entries, and I can't wait to see the rest!!!!
E-mail your entries to me. Voting will be on the Wednesday blog and EE Photography. Be sure the check our blogs in the coming days to vote your sweet little hearts out! Winners will receive a free session and all the digital negatives with EE and a Christmas card design from Wednesday! So excited!!!!
These sweet terrarium place holders are sure to add to the character and personality of any table setting. Whether you are looking for adorable place holders and favors for your wedding guests or just needing a tactful way to separate bickering relatives at the holiday table, this DIY is sure to tickle you to the core!
Clear Glass Christmas Ornament
Mason Jar Lid
Crepe Paper Flower
Wine Bottle Cork
What to do:
1. Remove the silver hook from the top of the Christmas ornament.
2. Use the mason jar lid as the platform for the glass ball, and to offer some stability while you create.
3. Fill the glass ball with moss and sticks.
4. Make your own crepe paper flowers to put in the glass ball for a burst of color.
5. Seal the hole in the glass ball with a wine cork
6. Tie a pretty bow with ribbon or string to attach your place card to the terrarium.
Two weekends ago, Garett and I moved into our fourth home since getting married almost a year ago! We've seen and done so much in this one year, but it just reiterates that it's the company you keep that really matters. So yes, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I pick Garett for being what I am most grateful for. Our sweet new home that I just love is just lagniappe.
Here are a few photos of some of the silliness that is our home decor.